When: Mon, March 18 – all day.
Where: Four Points by Sheraton Kingston, 285 King St E, All Welcome.
Cost: $125 students; $195 individuals (Early Bird until March 3rd)
New Opportunities And The Road Ahead
Join us at the third annual GreenProfit Conference where innovators and leaders in business, industry, economic development, policy, research, the public sector, and the community address the issues facing the sustainable energy sector in 2013 and beyond.
Green Profit offers you the opportunity to:
- Learn about the latest sustainable energy innovations and best practices that are making a difference in the world today
- Apply lessons from successful green business case studies to your business, municipality and home
- Collaboratively develop solutions to challenges presented by changes in sustainable energy policy
- Inspire and be inspired by a vision for a sustainable energy future
- Network with green economy leaders and decision makers
- Foster collaboration, strengthen existing networks, and broaden opportunities
- Establish and expand your visibility with potential clients and customers