Where: Baby Grand Theatre, all welcome.
Tickets: $20 with Queen’s ID. $40 general admission. Buy Online!
These two one-act plays by Evan Webber and Frank Cox-O’Connell set out to re-define ‘theatre of war’. In Little Iliad, the narrative is played out as a Skype conversation between characters called Evan and Thom, the latter about to ship out from Kingston to Afghanistan. In Ajax, the actors portray ancient Greek soldiers attending a performing of Sophocles.
Limited to just 30 seats per show, with a pair of headphones for each audience member, this is contemporary performance at its most topical, personal, immediate and intimate.
“A profound and poignant synthesis of art and war.” – Irish Theatre magazine
- Tuesday, March 19 at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday, March 20 at 7:00pm & 9:00pm.
- Thursday, March 21 at 7:00pm & 9:00pm.
- Friday, March 22 at 7:00pm & 9:00pm.
- Saturday, March 23 at 2:30pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday, March 24 at 2:30pm & 7:30pm